Pages

September 17, 2017

Sunday's Best | It's Fall Y'all!

Happy Sunday friends! I'm back with another Sunday's Best post to get you super excited for colder days. As some of you may know, one of my favorite dress brands is Eshakti and one night after browsing their website I came across the perfect Fall dress.
Leaf Print Midi Dress



The print alone screams Fall and I'm so happy I got it because in person, this dress is absolutely perfect. The fabric is quite substantial and will definitely keep you warm all season long. I also had it completely customized to my size which means it fits like a glove. I opted for the boat neckline and the three quarter length sleeves and since Mid Calf is my favorite length on a skirt I kept that as is.

As you all know, Eshakti prints are some of my favorites and this Fall floral motif is perfect. I've been wanting to make a pumpkin colored scarf for a while now and think this is the perfect outfit to pair with it.
Love the skirt of this dress.
I paired it with my favorite Target T-Strap Heels
Similar
This dress is one of four prints you can choose from in this style. Another one on my list is this one:
Rose Print Midi Dress
I just love all things plum colored these days! I ultimately decided on the Leaf Print one because the pattern gave me all the Fall feels!

What are you most looking forward to wearing this season?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment