Pages

September 12, 2017

Rosie Stitches

Hey friends! Today I'm bringing you a new project that is getting me so excited for colder days!
For a few months now I've been looking for the perfect pink chunky yarn to make a scarf for a mentor of mine at church. She is so lovely, caring and gives so much of herself that I knew I wanted to make her something as a thank you for everything she has done for me. She's a mature, elegant woman whose favorite color happens to be pink so not any 'ol pink would do for her! I stopped into Michael's to shop their sale and came across the perfect sophisticated pink! Yay!
Prior to my shopping trip, one night as I was browsing my crochet Facebook groups I came across Megan from Left in Knot's post about her newest creation. This pattern's texture and size gave me all the crochet feels and I immediately saved it onto my Ravelry account. When I saw this yarn I knew these two belonged to each other. I am so in love friends!
She went off to her new home and was instantly loved!
Stay tuned to my Instagram to see more of my current projects. What are your WIPs this week? Any fun fall patterns?

You can find Megan's Sprinkle Cowl pattern here.
My new favorite yarn is on sale at Michael's until September 16th!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment