Pages

August 30, 2017

WIP Wednesday

I've been crocheting all the things lately so I thought I would share some of what I've been working on, my WIPs (Works in Progress) as the cool kids say.

For the past month I have been working on making baby hats for a parish wide baby shower at my church. So far I've made 20 cute little hats and plan on making even more by the end of September. This project has been so rewarding and I thank God everyday for blessing me with a skill that can offer comfort to so many.

I've used a couple different types of yarn for these but my favorite by far has been the Caron Baby Cakes. The yarn is so squishy and soft and the variegated colors are awesome. Thankfully I found them for 50% off at Michael's so I was able to buy more than enough for this project. Hope they make more because they have a fan for life! #yarnmakesmehappy

If you crochet and are interested in making any of these, just shoot me a comment and I'll share with you how I concocted my own pattern from a few I found.

Happy Wednesday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment